Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Fun

Another low key weekend for me.  I cleaned up the house and got out the rest of my Valentines's decorations.  I don't do too much.  And thanks to my mostly red theme at Christmas time, a lot can carry over for V-day.  I love the picture below (no pun intended)  I took this a few years ago in Love park.


I also changed out my dining tables.  This is the new one below.  It's smaller then the old one and suits the space much better.  This one is from my sister's move to Houston.  It was just having out in the basement so I thought I would give it a try.  It is now the 3rd dining table I have had.  And so far I think it is my favorite.  Don't mind the sad excuse for wall art, those beads are left over from the holiday party.  I do have some picture ledges for that space.  Maybe I will get those up this week.  


Here is a close up of the table.  Those cupcakes are candles in disguise. And the heart shaped candy dishes are from Kohl's last year on clearance.  


I don't know that I am happy with the mantel.  This may change in the next 2 weeks or so...we will see.


You can kinda see the shelves in the reflection above.  The Love photo here was a gift last year.  It was perfect to stand in and fill the gap on the shelf.


I wasn't feeling too good on Sunday.  So I spent the day with Elliot and Olivia...I do love a good SUV marathon.


And while on the couch I also got in some quality pinning time.  I am going to try to make some of the things I have pinned both recipes and projects.  We will see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment