Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chuck it in the Bucket

I am not one for resolutions, but I did decide that 2013 will be a good year for me, a little selfish I know.  I think it I go in thinking like that, it has to be.  There are some things I would like to accomplish in the coming year, so rather then make resolutions, I will make a bucket list or a to do list of sorts just for the year.




  1. Be Debt Free (other then my house) before the end of the year - my biggest debts are my Explorer and my credit card.  
  2. Operation clothes clean up - I like most girls probably have more clothes then needed.  If can't remember the last time I wore it, it is out.  The motivation to clean out the closets (yes, plural, that is what happens when you like alone) will be the tough part of this one.
  3. Organize my basement - it has become a storage facility for myself and some others.  I would like to move my work space down there and create a second living room.  But before I can do that, I need to clean it up and see what can go from down there. 
  4. Finish my kitchen - I guess this also plays into number 1, but I would like new floor and appliances oh and a light fixture.
  5. Learn how to really use my big girl camera - I may even take a class somewhere
  6. Put myself first - I often try to make everyone else happy, sometimes giving up what I want.  It's time, selfish as it sounds, to put myself first.  
This is not a huge list.  And I am giving myself 12 months to complete what is on it.  Number 6 will be the hardest. I am sure I will add to it as the year goes on and I will be sure to keep you updated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment