- Be Debt Free (other then my house) before the end of the year - my biggest debts are my Explorer and my credit card.
- Operation clothes clean up - I like most girls probably have more clothes then needed. If can't remember the last time I wore it, it is out. The motivation to clean out the closets (yes, plural, that is what happens when you like alone) will be the tough part of this one.
- Organize my basement - it has become a storage facility for myself and some others. I would like to move my work space down there and create a second living room. But before I can do that, I need to clean it up and see what can go from down there.
- Finish my kitchen - I guess this also plays into number 1, but I would like new floor and appliances oh and a light fixture.
- Learn how to really use my big girl camera - I may even take a class somewhere
- Put myself first - I often try to make everyone else happy, sometimes giving up what I want. It's time, selfish as it sounds, to put myself first.
This is not a huge list. And I am giving myself 12 months to complete what is on it. Number 6 will be the hardest. I am sure I will add to it as the year goes on and I will be sure to keep you updated.