Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wine and Burgers

Ok so I just going with it and this will be Food Week...haha.

I was in NYC for work on Wednesday.  My college bestie lives not far so we try to meet for dinner when I am in her neck of the woods.  It's also a good way to avoid sitting in rush hour traffic.  And who doesn't want to eat and shop with their best girl any time they can?

We ate at a new place in the mall near her house - {Zinburger}.  Burgers and wine...Yes, Please!


Such a great looking place! - this image from their website to avoid random strangers :) 


I had the Samburger which included Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Bacon, American Cheese & Thousand Island Dressing (I substituted Ranch).  It was delicious!


It was a great meal with a great girl!  I hope they open one of these closer to me soon!

What's your favorite thing to do with your best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment