Sunday, June 30, 2013

What are your letters?

So I got this cute new personalized phone case this weekend.  I actually ordered it last Friday.  Most of the examples showed a full 3 letter monogram.  When the woman asked what I wanted and I just said "D" she looked confused.  The conversation went something like this:

Woman - "Just a D, why not your full monogram?  Monograms are really in right now"
Me - "My monogram is DOA"
Woman - "That's with your last initial in the middle"
Me - " Yes"
Woman - "Oh, how about first and last initial"
Me - "That's DO"
Woman - "I think a D will be perfect"

I know we don't get to choose our names and my mom said she thought she looked at all that but DOA is not something I want to walk around with.  Just in case you are not familiar with hospital, police or firefighter speak thats the code for dead on arrival.  Thankfully my case came out great!

Below are some of my favorite monogram items or in my case initial items (with the exception of the first which is full monogram).  I don't think I can same monogram anymore...haha.  What's your favorite item that shows your letters?










All sources can be found on my {Pinterest} page

No comments:

Post a Comment