Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer is Here!

Today is one of the best days of the year - the first day of summer!  While I love the holidays, the summer is my favorite season.  The warm weather, the beach, fireworks...the list goes on and on.



I decided to make a bucket list for myself for summer.  You know, like the ones you see all over Pinterest.  I think mostly they are from moms with kids but hey, I like to cross things off a list just as much as the next guy (or gal).    While I was making my list I came across this one for single ladies from {POPSUGAR}so I will tackle some of these too!

  1. Rope-swing into a lake
  2. Say yes to a spontaneous adventure
  3. Head to a bar by yourself
  4. Go on a group date
  5. Learn to play an instrument
  6. Join a photo walk
  7. Go on an organized camping trip with strangers
  8. Visit a nude beach
  9. Learn to do the splits
  10. Feel confident in a bikini
  11. Treat yourself to a new pair of heels or red lipstick
  12. Approach a stranger and say "hi"
  13. Go swimming at midnight
  14. Join a beach volleyball game
  15. Ride in a car with the top down
  16. Confess to your crush
  17. Climb a large tree
  18. Try out a new hairstyle
  19. Send a message in a bottle
  20. Ride in a paddleboat
  21. Chase down an ice-cream truck
  22. Have fun on an adult slip 'n' slide
  23. Learn how to drive a stick shift
  24. Tell someone one of your secrets
  25. Go on a long hike
  26. Take pictures under water
  27. Blow bubbles like you're a kid again
  28. Experience the feeling of Pop Rocks in your mouth
  29. Organize a flour fight
  30. Frolic in a field of daisies

But here is my list...I may add as we go but this will get me started.  Any ideas, let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment