Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Fun

I started off my weekend with a trip to the salon.  I hadn't had my hair done in for-ev-er!  I took this picture with me for Now if I could just look like Julianne...


After the salon I drove up to the mountains for a weekend with my family.  My aunt and uncle have this fabulous log cabin.  If I didn't hate the cold so much, I might consider living there.


Saturday some of us went over to Elk Mountain to ski.  I hadn't been on skis in 2 years.  It's like riding a bike, comes right back to you.  If only it were that easy on my muscles.  My legs are still sore!


I love the view at the top!  It was 22 degrees out on Sat. and with the wind chill it felt like 13.  I can't believe I lasted all day, but it was great to be out there.  I downloaded an app called Ski Tracks, that tracks speed, distance, altitude and some other things.  I got up to 32 mph and I was fine with that as my top speed.



Sunday was a recoup day.  My uncle made a feast for breakfast for all 14 of us including 6 lbs of bacon...that's a lot of bacon.  After eating, we all watched Pitch Perfect.  It was good family movie.  The big trip of the day was to Tractor Supply.  I can now check that off the list.  We also stopped at a used furniture store on the way home and I picked up a lamp.  It is the mate to one that I got from my G-pop's house.  I couldn't believe I found a match for it, they are more then 40 years old.  No pic because it came home with my mom, no room in our car. Haha...

Off to NOLA for work this week...Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment