Thursday, February 28, 2013

Catch up

Sorry for the silence around here.  I was in NOLA last week for work through to late Saturday night.  I came back with some sort of bug.


I have been doing nothing but work, sleep and a little DVR catch up since I got back. Nashville and Hart of Dixie are the only shows I try to catch every week, in addition to Grey's of course.  I do get roped into a good Bravo reality show but those rerun so much DVR is never necessary.  

The song writing and performances in Nashville are A-maz-ing!  I don't know why I haven't purchased the {soundtrack} yet, maybe on my next trip to Target. 


I often wonder what it would be like to live in a small town like Bluebell. But then I think - only one bar in town...hmm...  The small town aspect is very similar to Gilmore Girls.  It's just a feel good kind of show and it doesn't hurt that the guys are all easy on the eyes either!


What shows do you always DVR as a back up?

No comments:

Post a Comment