Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Me List

One week to go and this Valentine's Day is going to be different.  For one, I will be away for work and two, I am alone.  But that isn't going to stop me from having some fun.  No one knows me better or loves me more than me, right?  I am going to spoil myself with something from the list below, I am just not sure what yet.


From top left

1. A good card ~ this is one of Hallmarks top holidays
2. Some kind of bubbly ~ This Moet gift set isn't available any longer, but isn't it cute?
3. Philosophy {gift set} ~ These little sets are perfect for travel.
4. Butter {nail polish} ~ Maybe I will stop biting my nails....
5. Tory Burch {key fob} ~This is because I am still using the plastic tag from the dealer with all my car info on it.
6. Sweet smelling {candle} ~ I already have this but love it so much I am going to need another.
7. Fresh flowers (anything BUT roses) ~ Never been a fan of roses.
8. Made by Girl {small love print}~ To start the collection for my bedroom gallery wall.
9. More Mane Massage {hair ties) ~ Seriously these are my new favorite!
10. Friends {box set} ~  This may be my favorite show of all time.
11. New {slippers} ~ These ones by Tory Burch are just amazing.
12. { iPhone 5} ~ enough said.
13. {Sprinkles Cupcakes} ~ There isn't one close to me, is having them shipped bad?
14. {Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer}  ~ One day this will be in my kitchen and in this fun raspberry color for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment