Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Fun

My trip to Houston was a quick one.  My sister is the power shopper.  
We were able to take advantage of some more Black Friday deals.
Luckily, I was able to fit everything in my bag.  I left the suitcases I took in Texas. 


Saturday night I got to hang out with my nephew.  
It was my younger sister's 10 year high school reunion. 
We went over to J's house so the boys could play together.
He had a good time and was out like a light as soon as I put him to bed.
I always have so much fun with him.


Sunday was decorating day at Gpop's house.  I help him with the tree every year.
He will be 93 in December!  I lived with him for a few years while I was saving for my house.
He even got off the couch to help this year.  Most times he sits and tells me where to put the ornaments.



Even he was beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


This is one of my favorite ones.  It is so old but I just love it.


The plan was to come home and get my house done but that just didn't happen.  Oh well.  
Who else put off Christmas for just another day or two?


No comments:

Post a Comment