Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Fun


I had a great lazy weekend.  
I have been doing so much running around lately that it was nice to have 
a weekend without a lot of plans or errands to run.  


My lazy, low key weekend started off great with a coupon from Coach!  
I have my eye on {penny shoulder purse}


Even the liquor store is ready for the holidays. 
 I may have to add this bottle to my holiday bar set up, just because its pretty! 


Saturday, I took a trip to Homegoods.  I picked up my first Christmas present, its for my mom.  
Sorry, no peaking :)  I loved these chairs.  I wish I had a place for them.  
The fabric matches my sofa and chair in the living room.  
I thought they would look perfect at either end of my dining table, 
especially since it is all one big room.  Maybe next time :(


My sister roped me into a Thirty-one open house on Sunday.  
I picked this up for a friend along with a thank you present for my aunt.  
(she gave me some last minute additions to my halloween costume)


I ran around all weekend in my new flats.   
 I know animal print is nothing new but it is very new to me!  
These are from Target and I love them and they were on sale for $12.99!
So I figured if I bought them and didn't like them or wear them as much, I didn't break the bank!

Only 3 days of work this week!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment