Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

I got to hang out with some of my favorite little people (& their parents of course). 
We went to Brandywine Zoo. I have never been there.  It's a nice, smaller zoo.
Would be great in the summer, it's tucked in the woods.  Nice and shady.


Clrearly, he missed the news where the little boy was killed by falling into an exhibit earlier this month.  Little boys just love to climb - anything!


Big boys also push their own storller, no riding here.


This was across from the zoo. 
I can't wait to come back and see what it looks like in the spring.


We ended the afternoon at the Dream Playground. 
 It was all hand built by people in the community.
The boys loved running around.


This tree just screamed "perfect fall tree:


I am thankful for the short work week! 
Looking forward to some family time and a quick trip to the Lone Star State to spend Turkey Day with my sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment