Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Fun ~ Easter edition ✞

Friday night we (Twin and I) ran to Target, like we need a reason.  We picked up some last minute things for Girls Night In - more on that later this week.  If you follow me on {Instagram} you already saw a sneak peak.

This weekend was super busy but I did find time to sleep in on Sunday morning.  I had fully planned on going to church with my parents but woke up to the alarm and a text that said they went to an earlier mass because my nephew was up very early.  (mass had already started by the time I got the text) So I took that to mean I could sleep in : )

Nephew's Easter Goodies

We had an indoor egg hunt because the weather did not cooperate.  But the kiddies had a good time.  The littler ones didn't quite get it but maybe next year.



After the kiddie egg hunt we had full well planned to have an adult hunt but could not find eggs big enough to fit our mini vodkas.  So we just put them all in a bag and had everyone put their hand in and pick at the same time.  It was fun, some were a little confused but why should the kids have all the fun?



I love Easter because it is the unofficial kick off to spring and summer picnics and BBQs.  We had all the best sides yesterday - pasta salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, green bean salad and it was all so yummy!


Yesterday also kicked off birthday week!  Can't wait for the rest of the week.  Don't you all celebrate for an entire week?


PS - Today is also Opening Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment