Thursday, December 20, 2012

Favorite 5

Can you believe there are only 5 days until Christmas?  I sure can't.  I thought I would share some of my favorite holiday movies, books and songs with you all.




Favorite 5 Movies
1. White Christmas
2. Home Alone
3. Elf
4. The Grinch (Jim Carry version)
5. Charlie Brown's Christmas

Favorite 5 Books
1. The Night Before Christmas
2. Christmas Carol
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. The Polar Express
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer



Favorite 5 Songs
1. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
2. Baby, It's Cold Outside
3. O Holy Night
4. Santa, Can You Hear Me
5. All I Want for Christmas is You

The movies and songs were tougher then I thought.  Those lists could have been much longer and I am sure tomorrow I will want to make some changes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment