Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Fun

You know it's going to be a good weekend when it starts with cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop.  I flew through Newark Airport and just had to pick up a 6 pack to take home with me.


After a pleasant drive to the shore (no traffic), I wanted a nice relaxing evening.  So I put on a classic movie and enjoyed the beach breeze.  


Mother Nature was not cooperating, Saturday was not a beach day.  With not much else to do I enlisted my cousin to go shopping!  I picked up some new towels and a bath mat for my guest bath.  I think these colors will pop against the charcoal grey walls. (Once I get everything in I will share)


For all those who know me, my closet is mostly back and white.  Here is proof I am branching out!  I love this bright orange shirt I got on super clearance from the Gap - $6.99 with an extra 40% off 


Finally got to the beach on Sunday.  It was a muggy day but any day on the beach is a good day!


This new hat was another purchase from the weekend!  I am always trying hats on in the store.  I need to wear this one more then just around the house.  


Here's hoping for a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment