Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catch up


I know I keep saying I will get better at this.  
The travel makes it tough, being on the road 4 days a week for work.  But I am not giving up yet.  
Hang in here with me and I hope to make it worth it for you!


Last week was a tough one.  After more then 13 years, we had to put our family dog to sleep. Brooks was a fabulous dog and much more then a pet, he was a part of our family.  In a house with all girls, he was my Dad's only ally.  He came home at Christmas time my freshman year of college.  After knocking down the tree we were all in love!  I feel for my Dad because I know this was a tough decision for him, but we knew it was time.  



The day after we said goodbye to Brooks, we celebrated my nephew's first birthday! The party was Phillies themed and it was great - well apart from the 100 degree heat. It was a great day with family and friends.  Little Hunter had a wonderful time.


Spent Sunday out on the boat, just relaxing.  We laid in the river for hours just enjoying the day.  
The sunset was amazing.  Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me.



Then came Monday and this happened while driving home from a meeting - grrr...
at least no one was hurt.


Hope you all enjoy the holiday tomorrow : )


No comments:

Post a Comment