Monday, October 14, 2013

New Stylist Alert

I am now a Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and I am kinda excited about it!  I love their stuff and have been thinking about this for a while and finally pulled the trigger yesterday.  So far I have been very impressed with the company as a whole.  I will keep you posted, the inside scoop if you will.


I am looking forward to having fun and meeting all sorts of new people. And all the challenges and opportunities this will bring.  Don't be surprised if some jewel related posts show up now and then.  Who doesn't like looking at pretty things?  I mean come on, look at the boxes even!


I should get lots of these boxes in the mail later this week.  Oh the fun that is coming!  It will be like Christmas over here.

Warning - sales girl here :) - please check out my new website below and like my Facebook page.  Give-a-ways and specials coming soon!

w: www.stelladot.com/debbieoddi
fb: https://www.facebook.com/dream.sparkle.shine


No comments:

Post a Comment