Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Fun

It's been a while since I did a weekend recap, but since the Twin did one today on {her blog}, I thought I would too.

It was a quick weekend but a good one.  Friday was pretty low key because my parents didn't get there with the Twin until after 11 and everyone was beat.

Saturday morning we got up and went to the Maritime festival at the lighthouse.  There was too much going on right around the lighthouse to get a good picture, I will go back to get a good one.  I did get a great shot of the old coast guard station next door.

After that it was right to the beach!  We stayed until 6 pm and it was wonderful.  I think I could sit there all day and be perfectly happy.  Here I am with both sisters.


Our spot all day....

It was Christmas in July so Santa made an appearance on the beach - candy canes and all!



We were with family friends on the beach so I did a quick little photo session with them.  I have a long way to go to be near good at this but I enjoy taking pictures and this one came out pretty good.  Love the pig tails on Lily in the middle.


 This is my nephew from last year to this year.  Crazy how big he has gotten.  That's my parents on either side of him.  I didn't take these the same on purpose, but I think we will need to keep doing this for the next few years.  He is so damn cute!


Sunday was a repeat of Saturday minus the festival.  I got home Sunday night and had to celebrate National Ice Cream Day!!




 Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment