Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th Fun!

I love most holidays and really any reason to make the house look festive.  I live alone so little changes make me smile!  Here are some things I am loving from the world of Pinterest!  All images on my {holiday ~ summer} board.  Click over and check it out!

Mason jars are great for so many different things.  


I like to change out my art with free printables.  I never thought I would be someone that changes my art, but it's so easy and FREE!



Next time I will show the lady a picture.  I did not walk out of the nail salon with the below.  I may try again.  


These are perfect for the beach!


That Jess over at {Little Baby Garvin} is awesome.  This is her festive creation - who wouldn't love some Champs, a Bombpop and a Sparkler!



 Happy 4th!





No comments:

Post a Comment