Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Switcheroo

I have decorating ADD, I am always looking and what can I change in my house.  This flower type mirror has lived in my bedroom for the last 5 years, both in this house and the one before.  Laying on the couch the other night I decided I wanted to try it over the mantel.  But it was after 10pm and I didn't think the neighbors would be happy with me hammering at that time.  So I waited until the morning and  hung this sucker up.  Even with the iPhone pic I am really liking this so far.  I need to play with the accessories a bit but so far so good.


PS as you can tell I started to get out some fall decorations.  This may be the silver lining of the end of summer.  It is the start of decorating season.  First fall and Halloween and then Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment