Sunday, September 15, 2013

Grandmom King

Today would have been my Grandmom's 88th birthday.  She passed away more then 20 years ago.  But today we celebrated her anyway.  This is the tail end of what we have called "birthday week" for as long as I can remember.  It starts with my  mom on the 10th, my aunt is on the 12th, Gmom on 15th and my little sister on the 17th.  That's a lot in one week!  There have been some boyfriends in and out of the mix as well.  Crazy none the less.


We all went to my Gpop's house, about 32 people in all for a end of summer cookout.  All the necessities were there - hot dogs, buyers, potato salad, pasta salad, deviled eggs, corn on the cob, and of course cake and ice cream!  Sorry no food pics.  It was gone in a flash.


It was a great day and a fantastic way to wrap up the summer.  Though I am still in denial...

No comments:

Post a Comment