Thursday, August 29, 2013

Does size matter?

I have finally saved enough points with my hotel loyalty program for an iPad.  All along I was thinking I would get the regular size, but last weekend my cousin had the mini and now I am perplexed.  The mini has some advantages - the smaller size allows you to operate with one hand and obviously the price is lower.


Now I am torn.  The main reason I want an iPad is because of my work travel.  Right now I sometimes take both computers because our work security pretty much keeps us on lock down.  No online shopping even.  Not fun!  I want to be able to watch movies on long flights, play on Pinterest and Facebook and check in on my daily reads.   You know, all the important stuff.

Hoping to pull the trigger soon.  Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment