Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bad & Good

Last week wasn't a great week for me work wise.  I was treated poorly by one of my clients and it wasn't necessary or warranted.  I know I shouldn't let people like that get to me but it hurt and I was upset.  As if {this} wasn't hint enough.

Then I spent the weekend at the beach with my nephew, parents and cousin.  It was perfect as always.  My cousin and I did some shopping both Friday and Saturday night and I was able to get some great finds at HomeGoods for an upcoming get together.  It was relaxing and low key - well about as low key as you can get with a 2 yr old running around.  But it was just what I needed after the week I had.


There may be some truth to the statement - "you need a bad day every now and then to really appreciate the good ones"


Yesterday for work I flew up to Massachusetts.  I had some time before my meeting in Plymouth so I stopped by to see Plymouth Rock.  How could I not I was less than 2 miles away.  I had never been there and honestly the rock wasn't much to see.  But knowing the history behind it, it was still neat to see.

Not all days are bad and but you should be able to find something good in every day, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment